Do you want to add your social media feeds to your WordPress website?
Adding social media feeds in WordPress can help increase your followers, improve social engagement, and enrich your existing content.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add custom social media feeds to WordPress and create a social wall that brings all your social feed content together in one place.
Why Add Social Media Feeds to Your WordPress Site?
Millions of people use social media every day to connect with family, friends, and brands they love.
You can bring this experience back to your website by taking your existing social stream and adding them to WordPress.
That way, visitors don’t have to leave your site to consume your engaging social media content.
What are some other reasons to add social media feeds to WordPress?
- Your following and engagement can act as social proof
- Help increase your followers across other networks by exposing them to your feeds
- Display real-time content to your posts and pages with your social media feeds
- Give off positive SEO signals like lower bounce rate and increased dwell time
- Make more product sales by including shoppable Instagram images
- Get more social media attention with an engaging feed, instead of easy to miss social icons
How to Add Social Media Feeds to WordPress
The best way to add social media feeds to your WordPress blog is by using a WordPress plugin.
With a plugin, you don’t have to spend time dealing with jQuery code, APIs, or trying to get things to display correctly. It just works.
Support authors and subscribe to content
This is premium stuff. Subscribe to read the entire article.