This add-on uses Credis with a custom cache provider for Redis (based off Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis). For best performance, install the php extension: phpredis
You must have a Redis instance installed, this is likely not possible with shared hosting
While XenForo 2 has a redis connector, it requires phpredis. This add-on does not.
- A pure php redis connector
- High availability support
- Exposes redis cache object for use for use by other add-ons
- Implements some minor caching of forum thread counts
- Redirect’s XenForo’s individual css template caching to hit redis as otherwise it causes unexpected write & deadlocking on the